So this is an unhappy little posting to be sure but I’m interested to know who you feel is our most disliked bloke. I would have included female candidates but who would possibly qualify ahead of the likes of Michael Gove, Nicola Sturgeon? Surely she’s a marmite character, as much admired as detested. Katie Hopkins? Surely irrelevant these days. Amanda Holden? In my top 3 but only because she’s so frigging vacuous. But I could also list dozens of z-lister women who like Amanda H are needy and pathetic but who are harmless and have an audience for some reason.
No this is about the crappest men in public life, the ones who you have absolutely no respect for. Now I have to declare a bit of a position here. I’m not just referring to men whose opinions I don’t like nor share. Because everyone’s entitled to an opinion and was it Voltaire who said it’s up to ever one of us to respect his right to express that? Except when it becomes racist or homophobic or misogynistic or hateful etc. So I’d have to rule out people like Piers Morgan and other egotists like him eg Jeremy Clarkson and that toe nail Noel Edmond. Heavily influenced by the likes of that total twat brain Trump they are gobby and again attract an audience but you suspect are just doing it for effect and the money and deep down are just public school fuckwits (except Edmonds who’s just a smeg).
I’m talking about potentially dangerous people. People who could actually control your lives to some extent but whom you cannot trust:
- Corbyn would have been one of them too but he’d disappeared off the scene for good thankfully
- ditto Nigel Farage
- Michael Gove is up there for me because he is so lizardly creepy and you sense he’s just waiting for Johnson to fail for his chance to steal the top job by slithery stealth. Very dangerous egotist.
- Princess Anne – apologies I’ve just remembered a rather cold, detestable female candidate
- Boris Johnson, the PM of course, who has been the most dithering leader in peacetime. I hate his bumbling scruffy-haired facade. Many of those 130k covid deaths are down to his indecisiveness
- Mark Zuckerberg (Fb) Sundar Pichai( CEO Google), Tim Cook (Apple) – I just know they’re listening in to my life
- Dominic Cummings – so a toad, wanker, grass or a hero?
- Donald Trump – I do not like the thought he might be bidding again in 3/4 years’ time and I certainly do not like the word retard to describe his mental capacity for all sorts of reasons but I could make an exception to describe this ex-President’s emotional capability for high office.
- Matt Hancock – he’s my personal favourite for the crappest bloke in the UK based on his atrocious performance over PPE supply, track and trace, testing and vaccinations. Cummings said he should have been sacked up to 20 times. For lying essentially.
So how you’re going to vote?